for Business Growth
#marketing #sales #investments
for the data-driven transformation and growth of your business
For the data-driven growth of your business.
We are an operating company that combines abilities, skills, experiences and solutions of a data-driven tech companies (3rdPlace, FinScience, ByTek, Voices of Wealth). We work to be the point of reference in the Digital & Fintech Data Disruption world through:
- direct development of technology, solutions and services based on Artificial Intelligence intended not as a substitute but as an accelerator of human intelligence (AI as Augmented Intelligence),
- strategic acquisition of entities that already exist in the market. In this case we apply the logic of inclusion to acknowledge, respect, appreciate and leverage differences in order to extend our perspective and distinguish ourselves.
The market recognises us for distinct elements:
- methodological approach and execution times,
- capacity to master innovative and modular technologies,
- deep understanding of data monetization models and techniques,
- high quality partners and top management,
- digital experience in various industries,
- innovative attitude through the Alternative Data,
- expertise to identify and select the so-called weak signals,
- output scalability.
We have always worked with big companies but we also love medium enterprises that want to choose a data-driven transformation and growth (thanks to the cloud and our solutions there are both technological and economical conditions to do it).
“Datrix is not just the plain sum of the controlled companies. It’s the appropriate and necessary step to provide B2B clients with solutions, services and skills in Data Empowerment, Data Platforms, Data Monetization, and Quantamental Investing areas and in an integrated way – says Fabrizio Milano D’Aragona, co-founder of Datrix -. Datrix will operate as an operating holding and consolidate the experience and the professional background of a group of pioneers in the data analysis and aims at maximizing the synergies between user & customer data and Alternative Data spaces.”
Group tech companies
3rdPlace |user & customer AI
3rdPlace is a data-driven tech company founded in 2010 by Google former senior managers, that, through the use of AI proprietary technologies, collects, analyses and translates data related to customers/users into business insights, anomaly detections, forecasts that are useful to improve operational decisions, actions and results. Find out more on 3rdPlace.com
FinScience | investment AI
FinScience is a fintech company that collects, interprets and weighs Alternative Data of various sources and mesh them with traditional datasets for advanced monitoring and investment purposes. In order to improve the actions of Asset Management, Wealth Management, Investor Relations, Credit Management, Marketing & Sales and ESG.
Find out more on FinScience.com
ByTek | performance marketing AI
ByTek is a martech company developing AI platforms aimed at data-driven search marketing, digital advertising & lead generation and e-content marketing. ByTek was founded in 2014 in Viterbo by young talented engineers.
Find out more on ByTekmarketing.it
Voices of Wealth
Voices of Wealth supports the digital transformation of the Wealth Management world and aggregates supply and demand in this field. The brand name is We Wealth and it is used for the digital platform and for the monthly paper magazine. We Wealth is addressed to Wealth Managers, Private Bankers, Family Offices, Asset Managers, Brokers, accountants, notaries, lawyers, … Find out more on We-Wealth.com
Our digital footprint
Former Top Manager at Google Italia where he took part in the start-up and the success of the Italian branch. Responsible for the team growth and the development of commercial relationships, he became in charge of the Retail, Fashion and Local sectors.
Passionate about new technologies and big devourer of political and economic essays, Fabrizio loves to spend his free time with his (for him always) small Luca and Simone. He adores all different shades of blue, in particular, the F.C. Napoli blue…
Master in Business Administration at Rome’s LUISS Guido Carli. Digital experience of almost 20 years – first at Ernst & Young, then at Excite Europe where he held the position of Sales & Marketing Director and eventually at Google Italia where, apart from being responsible for the commercial development of the Media & Entertainment sector, he held a leadership position at YouTube.
Mauro is married with two children to whom he dedicates his (unfortunately) little time, along with his great passion for the black and white colours of Juventus FC.
Worked at Google Italy as Head of the Education, Entertainment and Telecomms sectors, contributing to their vertical growth. Holds previous marketing (Tim.it) and sales (virgilio.it) experience as well as numerous collaborations as a propagator of technology and digital media. Between one bit and another, he dedicates himself to the family and dreams of soon going back to his diving and adventure travels.
After a 3-year experience with Google USA as a Search Quality Evaluator (analysis of website research and positioning to improve the Google algorithm) participates at the Google Italia start-up as responsible for key Italian and international accounts.
Fond of any sound of music (silence included), collector of vinyl, obsessive film and TV series fan, in love with anything in the south of Italy.
Partner of Weisstor S.A, Ugo participates as a business angel from the operational perspective in the digital growth in the fintech industry. Has over 30 years’ experience in the financial world, where he held managerial positions in the asset research and in the management of alternative investments for over a decade at the BSI-Generali Group.
Passionate about skiing, running, cycling and any outdoor activity, he loves to run marathons and look from a distance at his grown-up children that have given him great satisfactions so far…. we’ll see about tomorrow.
Born in 1969 with origins in Ivrea. Worked in Milan, Turin, Bologna, Rome and London. Debut in advertising (Saatchi & Saatchi, Italia Brand Group), followed by finance in TradingLab (Gruppo UniCredit) as Head of Communication and Customer Service, then retail banking in UniCredit Banca and Banca di Roma as Director of Communications and e-Banking Services.
He returned to investment banking in ABN AMRO and RBS, then in fintech with Epic SIM. Architecture, Fortitudo, molecular cuisine, real estate, Juventus, hospitality and family are his passion in a strictly inverted order.
Giuseppe spent most of his professional life offering financial advisory services to Italian SMEs. In recent years – through his company GVA (acronym for Good Ventures Advisory) – has been focusing his efforts on innovation, helping start-ups as well as SMEs in their fund raising activities. Born in Irpinia, Giuseppe spends his free time playing beach volleyball and enjoying good food.
After working client-site in Staples between Italy, France, Netherlands and United States, returns to Italy in 2016 to work in consultancy as iProspect’s head of specialists team inside the Dentsu Aegis Network. Passionate about the gelato artigianale, he is able to taste it even at -15 degrees. He says that in order to burn that big amount of ice-cream calories, he often goes running and boasts about his past as 400m runner in his youth days.
Born in 1973 in the Viterbo countryside, he studied Computer Engineering in Pisa and then graduated in Business Management at Colorado Technical University. He was a pioneer of the Italian Web development in the early 1990s and then continued his activity in many European countries and in the USA, covering various complex platform management roles and participating in the discovery and dissemination of hardware and software technologies such as IBM Blade Centers, distributed file systems, open source operating systems, parallel computing and Big Data. It is important to underline his activity in the field of cybersecurity and in particular on threat intelligence systems with AI approach. Such large variety of experiences have provided him with a holistic and transdisciplinary vision of the IT world and has also pushed him to entrepreneurial activity in the field of modular datacenters and nanotechnologies. In his spare time he enjoys spending time as a violin maker, plays the clarinet and practices football and volleyball when possible.
His adventure in the web started with his scout magazine. After 7 years of experience as SEO & Digital Marketing Consultant, in 2014 he founded ByTek while calculating bending moments and turbine blades. Today he is scientific coordinator for Growth Hacking Master (Talent Garden) and PhD student in Big Data Analysis (University of Tuscia). Mountain and trail runner, he dreams big lost walls and he has fallen in love with Monte Velino.
WE OPERATE BESIDE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES TO ACCOMPANY THEM ALONG THEIR DATA-DRIVEN GROWTH PROCESS.
DATRIX GROUP IS AT YOUR SERVICE
We will help you to apply a data-driven approach to your business.
What We do
B2B software and service solutions based on Artificial Intelligence proprietary technologies.
Four business areas: Data Empowerment, Data Platforms, Data Monetization. and Quantamental Investing.
In order to:
- acquire new qualified leads and online and offline clients/users,
- loyalize existing clients/users,
- conduct market analysis in order to launch new products and/or countries,
- optimize marketing spend,
- improve scoring systems,
- open up to new business frontiers and obtain competitive advantages with ad hoc analysis models,
- monetize digital assets, as well as contents and data owned by companies,
- monitor signals and indicators related to assets, topics and financial wallets through the Alternative Data,
- highlight criticalities and opportunities to Investor Relations,
- innovate investment models of Asset Management with a quantamental approach.
What data we use
Our unique value proposition comes from the structuring in our data lake and from the activation with proprietary machine learning algorithms of the following.
AMONG OUT SOLUTIONS FOR THE DATA-DRIVEN GROWTH OF BUSINESSES:
A smart data analysis and the amplification of weak signals through Artificial Intelligence allow businesses to solve business problems and open up to new opportunities. Here are some examples of our recent work.
NEW BUSINESS ACQUISITION.
Sector: Retail Banking
Increase new account openings.
- Analyse all user touchpoints from their arrival to the website to the account opening.
- Identify what are the website sections/categories that users visit the most before opening a bank account (Path to Conversion) – eg. FAQ.
- Identify behavioural patterns with the highest conversion probability (Clustering and Behaviour Prediction Algorithms).
Targeted Marketing Campaigns aimed to reach users who are most likely to open a bank account.
Increase the retention of existing clients.
- Integration of digital data with a business CRM.
- Segmentation of customers into specific clusters.
- Navigation and purchase analysis of the most profitable segments.
- Development of personalised promotions/offers for specific client clusters.
- Increased visibility to specific sections that are key in the path to conversion.
OPTIMIZATION OF MARKETING INVESTMENTS
Make the client acquisition more efficient following the first money deposit.
- Integration of data coming from separated silos for the reconstruction of the entire conversion funnel and the lifetime value of clients.
- Creation of a «quality user index».
- Assign the complete conversion funnel to the traffic channel that has generated the registration.
A better allocated budget thanks to a 360° control of user profitability for each traffic source.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH.
Support the development and launch of a new product collection related to cake decorations.
- Collection of digital data from main sources related to «cake design» (blog, social, forum…).
- Identification of influencers and the related target.
- Recognition of main opportunities/barriers.
- Revision of target and product naming.
- Influencer marketing operations for the co-creation of content and introduction of additional variants that would respond to the needs expressed in the web.
INTEGRATING THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AND THE PHYSICAL CHANNEL.
Understand the user behaviour from their digital interaction to the local shop experience.
Rebuild the Customer Journey by combining information coming from digital touchpoints and physical stores (DMP).
- Deeper profiling of both existing and potential customer.
- Personalised marketing automation actions.
- New product design and services that are always closer to customer needs.
IMPROVING THE CREDIT SCORE.
Sector: Business Information & Credit Management
Improve the risk default measurement of non-listed companies.
- Apply Machine Learning algorithms for a financial data analysis coming from Chambers of Commerce.
- Create a digital identity score for each company (presence, activity and online reputation) to enrich the existing data.
A new scoring model by 3rdPlace was applied to a sample of 135.000 companies that apply over 1400 variables.
Find out more here.
OPTIMIZATION OF THE B2B SALES PIPELINE.
Sector: B2B Cross-Sector
Identify priorities needed for the approach to new clients (new business) and/or existing clients (up/cross-selling).
- Attribute a score of potential market growth (Market Potential Index) of listed and non-listed companies by using digital and financial data.
- Apply artificial intelligente to provide market insights useful for the interpretation and support of the calculated score.
- Consulting and monitoring through the Finscience software.
Optimized sales activity thanks to a proritized prospect/client list enriched with alternative insights.
A 360° MONITORING OF ALTERNATIVE SIGNALS LINKED TO THE COMPANY.
Sector: Investor Relations & Communications
Intercept potentially price-sensitive information related to the company, sector and/or market.
- Cloud environment for the monitoring of informative signals that lead to the Company/Brand, Competitors, Products and provided Services, Top Management,…. along with the related legal, fiscal, online-perceived aspects etc.
- Ad hoc analysis of the particularly relevant topics.
- Anomaly detection: daily alerts on signals of high informative volatility and on related influencers.
A system of active monitoring of signals produced by the Finscience’s artificial intelligence engine.
REFINEMENT OF THE RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS.
Sector: Banking e Credito al consumo
Improve models to minimize the risk connected to investment decisions.
- Use API to provide alternative data and indicators on the assets of interest and monitor possible anomalies also through the Finscience cloud.
- Monitor weak digital signals that can make an impact on the interested companies.
- Redefine traditional sectors thanks to the alternative data (e.g. Dyson as vehicle producer).
Construction of alternative risk scenarios by comparig them to traditional risk methodologies.
IMPROVEMENT OF THE FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY PROCESS.
Sector: Wealth Management
To have a modern informative set that responds to requests of MIFID 2 in terms of quality of the financial consultancy (Investment Specialist – Private Banking – Financial Consultants).
- Provide a new platform that combines traditional and alternative data.
- Create digital alerts that improve the interaction between the client and the banking consultant.
- Provide suggestions to support the asset allocation or investment funds throughmachine learning models.
Provide investment topics either on the Finscience dashboard or API on third-party platform to support the Wealth structure.
PROVIDE AN ALTERNATIVE ESG (CSR) SCORING.
Sector: Aziende quotate, Asset Manager e Team d'Analisi
- External independent and detailed analyses in order to verify corporate sustainability reports (internal narratives subject to the risk of ‘greenwashing’ mechanisms).
- Constant updating of data in real time, rather than annual as is done in sustainability traditional reports.
- Much wider coverage in terms of companies and topics, not limited to companies reporting and not hampered by the different methods used
- Historical data that allow to calculate the performance of each factor in historical and predictive mode
- Adaptability to all types of companies, not just those in the same industry (you can have comparable data between firms operating in different industries).
- Alternative Scoring mechanism on topics related to the ESG sustainability.
- Monitoring both personal and competitor the sustainability level through the Finscience software.
Analysis with focus on ESG and the informative signals related to the company.
OPTIMIZE PRODUCT LAUNCHES IN PHYSICAL STORES.
Sector: Food & Beverage
Measure the potential and/or efficiency of cross-country physical stores by identifying potential shopper groups.
- Define the real use of one or more stores among specific markets by combining information linked to: socio-economic territorial data, chain distribution characteristics, alternative digital signals.
- Creation of an alignment score of physical stores compared to target stores.
Identification and evaluation of new product launch in specific stores on the american and chinese market.
DATRIX GROUP IS AT YOUR SERVICE
We will help you to apply a data-driven approach to your business.
Improve your business with data. For more information about our solutions and services, write us and we will quickly come back to you.
Milano - Italy
Foro Buonaparte 71, 20121 Milano
Phone +39 02 76 28 10 64
Fax +39 02 93 66 42 81