Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code” (“Code“) and articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 676/16 – “General Data Protection Regulation” – (“Regulation“)
Datrix S.p.a. (“Datrix” or “Owner“) undertakes to comply with the obligations regarding the protection of personal data and the protection of personal information of the users who interact with Datrix web services on the following site: www.datrix.it (“Site“) .
This privacy information referred only to the Site and not other websites consulted by the user through links.
Owner and Data Controller
The Data Controller is Datrix S.p.a.
C.F. – P.IVA 08417670968
Foro Buonaparte 71
Legal basis of the processing
Datrix will process your personal data on the basis of your consent (where provided) to access Datrix services and Site services, as well as on the basis of the legitimate interests of Datrix such as: the protection of the Site, of the users or third parties from threats to security or fraud, compliance with laws, carrying out administrative activities, improving its services and relationships with users.
Types of data collected, purpose and nature of the provision
– Data provided voluntarily by the user through the Site, independently or through third parties, (for example, name, surname, e-mail address or telephone number, website, cookies and site usage data and other information) through request of information, newsletters or contact forms for the purpose of providing the requested services. The provision of personal data for this purpose is not mandatory, but the refusal to supply them could make it impossible for Datrix to provide any of the requested services.
– Navigation data acquired automatically through the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site, information collected from the browser used, or through cookies. This is information that, by their nature and through associations and processing with data held by third parties, could allow the user’s browser to be identified (eg IP address, domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, etc.).
– The Data are collected also through the tools specified below and for the following additional purposes:
- a) Statistics: the services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior.
Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
Google Tag Manager is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- b) Remarketing and behavioral targeting: This type of service allows this Site and its partners to inform, optimize and provide advertising based on the use of this Site by the user.
This activity is performed by tracking usage data and by using Cookies, and information that is transferred to the partners that manage the related remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
Remarketing through Google Analytics for Display Advertising (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics for Display Advertising is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
– System log and maintenance: for needs related to operation and maintenance, the Site (and any third-party services used) may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address. All data collected are necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Site. The provision of personal data for this purpose is mandatory and the related processing does not require your consent.
Method of Processing
The Data Controller processes your personal data by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the data. The processing is done by computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. The data are processed at the operational sites of the data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Owner.
The Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested, or required by the purposes described in this document and in any case for the maximum period of 12 months, without prejudice to any further obligations as provided by law. In cases where the treatment requires your consent, you may ask Datrix, at any time, to cease the processing, by sending a communication according to the procedures indicated below.
As part of Datrix activity and for the aforementioned purposes, your data may be processed by persons specifically appointed by Datrix as managers, employees, consultants and other collaborators, as well as by third parties service providers (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), whose data can be communicated in compliance with the Regulation, which act as data controllers on behalf of Datrix and according to its instructions. By writing to firstname.lastname@example.org it will be possible to know the updated and complete list of data processors.
Personal data provided by the customer, with informed consent, may be shared with other entities connected to Datrix or commercial partners for purposes related to those described above.
Personal data may be transferred to countries in the European Union and to countries outside the EU (including the USA). Datrix hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place on the basis of appropriate guarantees, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and that it will take all necessary measures to ensure adequate protection of personal data.
You have the right, at any time, to exercise the rights provided for in articles 15-22 of the Regulation, including the right to:
- a) access personal data
- b) confirm the existence, or not, of such data and to know its content and origin;
- c) obtain correction, updating or cancellation of the same data;
- d) oppose to the processing or request its limitation;
- e) ask for data portability;
- f) revoke the consent at any time, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation and to oppose the processing for marketing and / or profiling purposes pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation;
- g) to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy).
Requests should be addressed to Datrix S.p.a. – C.F. – VAT number 08417670968 – Foro Buonaparte 71, 20121 Milan – email@example.com.
Links to third-party websites from this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links you leave the Site. Datrix has no control over these third-party sites. For this reason, Datrix assumes no responsibility for the content or the different privacy policies therein provided. Datrix does not guarantee or provide any statement about information, software, materials on such third parties’ sites or activities arising from their use.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Site or the related services.
The Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Information not contained in this policy
This Site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses support the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically through this Site (or third-party services employed in this Site), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this Site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Site) and the details about the path followed within the Site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Site, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the personal data refer.
The legal or natural person to whom the personal data refer.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the personal data of the user is collected and processed.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.